We all have a story… okay, we all have lots of stories. Some of us have multitudes. The point is, we are an underrepresented demographic of the population and our stories are worthy of being heard. We want to help by sharing our platform and fostering a community which elevates the voices of the childfree community. Share your story with us so we can share it with the world (and yes, we will give you anonymity unless you specifically tell us you want us to use your name).
We’re looking for stories from people who are:
- childfree by choice.
- childless who have found a way to embrace the life of childfree.
- parents who struggle with other parents and their children.
- of the opinion that their own parents, family or friends shouldn’t have reproduced.
- impacted by the negative consequences of others’ poor parenting choices.
- love kids but detest bad parents.
- struggling with the pressure from family, friends and society to procreate when that’s not the life they choose.
- celebrating the joys and opportunities which can come from not having kids.
- in need of support in their decision to remain childfree, or deciding whether or not the lifestyle is right for them.
- experienced in how age, disability, religion, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, indigenous rights, nationality or gender intersect with being childfree.
- interested in sharing their stories and views!
If you have a book, podcast, article or video about the childfree community, we’re also open to interviewing you on our podcast!